Are you looking for inexpensive Valentine crafts? Check out this adorable felt heart tree. Using only a few materials, you can create this lovely centerpiece for your home, or give this handmade gift to someone special.
For your convenience, materials and supplies are available for purchase on amazon. Click each link for availability and price.
1. Cut a 3-4 inch strip of felt, fold in half lengthwise, and trace half of a small heart shape onto it.
2. Use scissors to cut out the heart from the felt and use this as your guide to continue cutting out felt hearts for your tree. The hearts do not have to be exact, but you want them roughly the same size.
3. Begin at the bottom of your Styrofoam cone and hot glue the hearts upside down to it. You want the bottom of each heart to line up and slightly overlap the one next to it, but the tops do not need to line up perfectly.
4. Continue gluing the felt hearts to your cone until you reach the top.
5. At the top, fold the tips of each felt heart over the top of the cone and secure with hot glue as shown in the photo.