Are you looking for a simple and inexpensive Halloween craft? This Frankenstein mason jar is both! You can easily find mason jars without the lids at most thrift stores and you probably have the rest of the items in your craft supply stash.
If you’re having a Halloween party, make one for each guest. They can use it during the party and take it home at the end of the night.If you have some with the full screw on lid, fill them with Halloween treats as goody bags for your favorite goblins.
For your convenience, some of the supplies are linked to Amazon where you can buy them from home. As an Amazon affiliate and customer, there’s no site like Amazon for variety and low prices.
Frankenstein Mason Jar
- Mason jar
- Green balloon
- Black balloon
- Pair of googly eyes
- Hot glue gun
- Black permanent marker
1. Wash and dry the jars.
2. Cut the both ends off the green balloon so there are openings at each end.
3. Stretch the balloon over the bottom half of the cup.
4. Cut the black balloon the same way. Cut some jagged edges for Frank’s hair.
5. Stretch the balloon over the top half of the balloon.
6. Lift one end of the green balloon on the jar and make a very small slit for the mouth. It will stretch and form an ‘O’ shape on it’s own.
7. Using a hot glue gun, place two googly eyes on the balloon.
8. Using a marker, draw give him a few stitches.
Click here for 45+ creepy Halloween treats!