Hello friends and welcome to the February 2016 edition of the Family Fun Ideas Link Party! I’m so happy you’re here.
Bloggers, you can share up to three family fun posts –
- Creative crafts and projects
- Hands on activities
- Imaginative games
- Indoor and outdoor play ideas
- Kid-friendly travel and local places to explore
- Yummy recipes that kids can help make
- Winter fun for kids
- Please do not link to parenting or school related blog posts.
Did you miss any posts from last month?
Here’s a few that are being featured in February –
Diane from Homemade Food Junkie shared this delicious and healthy recipe for Coconut Cranberry Choco Bars.
Check out the new Legoland Hotel in Orlando! Nicole, from Mama To Five Blessings, and her family were guests there and shared their experience.
For some winter fun and sensory play, check out this build-a-snowman idea from Stephanie.
I can’t wait to see what you share this month.