Hello friends and welcome to the April 2016 edition of the Family Fun Ideas Link Party! I’m so happy you’re here.
Bloggers, you can share up to three family fun posts –
- Creative crafts and projects
- Hands on activities
- Imaginative games
- Indoor and outdoor play ideas
- Kid-friendly travel and local places to explore
- Yummy recipes that kids can help make
- Spring activities for kids
- Blog hosted giveaways for kids products
- Please do not link to parenting or school related blog posts.
Did you miss any posts from last month? Here’s a few that are being featured.
I had to feature Monica post about visiting the Statue of Liberty + Ellis Island with kids because I was born and raised in NYC!
Khrista’s recipe for puffy paint is super easy and she shares great tips on using it.
Andrew shared these lemon cookies that look delicious and perfect for Spring! It doesn’t hurt to have m&m’s in them either.
Thumb up this post and save it on StumbleUpon
— I can’t wait to see what you share this month.–
Share the direct link to three of your family fun blog posts. We’re looking for, activities, games, crafts, DIY projects, experiments, outdoor play, and more. No school, chore, or parenting posts!