Do your little ones love the rescue dogs of Paw Patrol? Whether their favorite is Chase, Rocky, Marshall, Skye, Zuma or Rubble, your child will love these DIY Paw Patrol soaps featuring their favorite pup. They’re not hard to make and your kids will love helping. For your convenience, I’ll link to the supplies on Amazon with my affiliate links.
Little Paw Patrol figurines or can be made using any character figurines!
Square soap mold
Clear glycerin soap block
Glass measuring cup
Therapeutic grade essential oil (optional)
Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle
1. Cut your block soap into ice cube size pieces
2. Fill your measuring cup up to the 1 cup line with your soap cubes (enough for 2-3 soaps)
3. Microwave your glass jar of soap at 50% power for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
4. Add a few drops of essential oil if you want
4. Spray your soap mold and figurine with your rubbing alcohol
5. Place one of your figures in the bottom of each soap mold
6. Fill your mold up with your melted soap
7. Spray again with rubbing alcohol (to prevent air bubbles)
8. Let your soap sit on the counter for about 15 minutes and set then in the freezer for about 30 minutes
9. When your soap is hardened, stretch the sides of the mold and push up on the bottom to remove your soaps
If you’re a parent or grandparent,
join our group for tons of great ideas from awesome bloggers!