Don’t you love decorating with mason jars! They’re so versatile and charming. Create a few festive DIY mason jar centerpieces and place them on a tray in the middle of your table, or scatter them throughout your home for a warm glow.
DIY Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Mason jars (or any wide mouth jar will do)
- Beaded garlands, beads, sea glass, colored stones, etc
- Tea light candles
- Fresh cranberries
- Add your beads or whatever you’re using to the bottom of each jar.
- Fill your mason jars almost to the top with water.
- Add a tea light. White were used here but you can pick up red or green ones also.
- Fill the space around the tea lights with fresh cranberries.
- You can decorate the outside of the jar although I prefer them clear.
Feeling creative? Take a look at our roundup of DIY Christmas ornaments!
If you’re a parent or grandparent, join our group for tons of great ideas from awesome bloggers!