These cranberry pumpkin muffins are moist, delicious and perfect for fall baking. The sweetness of the cranberries work wonderfully with the smooth pumpkin taste.
They freeze well so you can make extra and save them for another time. Place them individually in plastic wrap and put them in a freezer bag. These muffins are great as holiday gifts for friends and neighbors. Enjoy!
For your convenience, there are links to purchase some of the ingredients on Amazon. As an affiliate and a customer, Amazon is my go-to shopping site for value and service.
Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup applesauce
- 2/3 cup white cranberry juice
- 2 ½ cups white sugar
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups dried sweetened cranberries: Buy from Amazon.com
- Turbinado sugar for sprinkling: Buy from Amazon.com
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees. Insert liners into your muffin pans and set aside.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in liquids.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients until well combined. Mix in 1 cup of the dried cranberries.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into the muffin pans taking care not to fill the cups more than 2/3’s full.
- Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with the remaining cranberries and a little of the turbinado sugar.
- Bake for about 18 minutes until a tester comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
Love muffins? Click here to get the recipe for cinnamon apple muffins!
If you’re a parent or grandparent, join our group
for tons of great ideas from awesome bloggers!