Even if you don’t have time, or the want to bake from scratch this holiday season, that doesn’t mean you can’t create a special treat for Christmas. 🎄 With a few simple ingredients you can put these Candy Coated Christmas Cookies together in no time!
Candy Coated Christmas Cookies
Since I’m an Amazon customer and affiliate, I linked to the ingredients below (using my affiliate link) for your convenience.
- 12 round cream-filled cookies, like Oreos
- 1 cup white chocolate or white candy melts
- 1/4 cup red candy melts
- 1/4 cup green candy melts
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil, optional
- Place the candy melts in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and repeat as necessary.
- Place one OREO in the bowl and flip with a fork. Let the extra candy drip off the OREO and then set on a sheet of parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Repeat with all OREOs, completely covering each one with white chocolate or candy melts.
- Allow the white chocolate to set before moving onto the next step of the recipe.
- Place the red candy melts in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds, stirring well. Add a teaspoon of coconut oil if needed to get a thin, runny texture.
- Drizzle the red candy melts over the white chocolate OREOs, then repeat with the green candy melts.
- Allow to dry completely before serving or packaging for gifts.
If you’re a parent or grandparent, join our group for tons of great ideas from awesome bloggers!